TechCity’s 256-acre site includes outstanding infrastructure, existing space for sale or lease and open space ready for development. Its approved master plan allows for future improvements and a diverse mix of occupants – from industrial to R&D, from agricultural to education, from retail to residential, from manufacturing to film production. Its benefits include:
– Potential for inclusion in the Start-Up NY program.
– A supportive political environment, with officials at the local, state and federal level making ready to assist companies that consider TechCity as a location.
– Industrial grade infrastructure, including lit and dark fiber communication trunks, two major electrical power sources and ample water supply.
– Proximity and ease of access, by rail, road and air to markets from the mid-Atlantic to Canada.
– A community that combines natural beauty, arts and culture, recreation, dining, several excellent higher education institutions, affordable housing and a skilled workforce.