TechCity’s 256-acre site includes outstanding infrastructure, existing space for sale or lease and open space ready for development. And its approved master plan allows for future improvements and a diverse mix of occupants – from industrial to R&D, from agricultural to education, from retail to residential, from manufacturing to film production.
Its benefits include:
- Inclusion in the Start-Up NY program.
- A supportive political environment, with officials at the local, state and federal level making TechCity’s success a priority and working in partnership with businesses that locate there.
- Industrial grade infrastructure, including lit and dark fiber communication trunks, two major electrical power providers and ample water supply.
- Proximity and ease of access, by rail, road and air to markets from the mid-Atlantic to Canada.
- A community that combines natural beauty, arts and culture, recreation, dining, an excellent education system, affordable housing and a skilled workforce.
TechCity Aerial View from Ellenbogen Creative Media on Vimeo.