TechCity is located 90-minutes from New York City and 60-minutes from Albany. TechCity’s ability to offer outstanding existing infrastructure, an approved master plan for future improvements, ease of access by rail, road and air to markets from the mid-Atlantic to Canada, and potentially generous tax incentives from the State of New York, make it an ideal location for established or emerging businesses.
- Strategic location within strong regional and national transportation network along NE Corridor
- Excellent utility logistics infrastructure, including access to a rail spur connection off of a CSX line
- Asset classes to meet any need: manufacturing, office, technology, healthcare, cloud computing, light industrial, and more.
- Situated 500′ above FEMA flood risk elevation
- Large fresh water supply – up to 1 million gallons/day – for cooling
- 15 MW Service – expandable, 13,800 volt distribution
- Natural gas pipeline runs 10′ from buildings, for backup generators
- Diverse fiber optic 100G network along I-87 corridor